Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Petsales.Net?
Our mission is to take the worry out of finding your next pet. We work 24/7 finding only the best breeders and fortunately, we don’t stop there. Our staff will Photograph/Videotape, Microchip (Pet ID), and inspect each pet before they are allow to be presented on PetSales.Net. Taking all of these necessary precautions allows for an effective, smooth and satisfactory purchase of your new pet.
What Is The Difference Between PetSales.net And It’s Competitors?
- Petsales.net does not make a profit from selling pets. Our primary goals involve dedicating most of our resources and time into advertising, to showcase only the highest quality pets to our customers.
- While other companies will charge up to twice as much on a pet relative to the original price, PetSales.net charges no more than the requested sale price set by the breeder.
- Petsales.net gives each pet a “1 Year Health Guarantee“, wherein during the first year of the pet joining their new family the customer can rest assured knowing that if any health issues were to be made apparent, it would be completely covered, (depending on the situation, for more information please visit the ‘Health Guarantee’ under the ‘About Us’ section). In addition, each pet gets a more than 30 point health check from a 3rd party USDA certified veterinarian, before they are allowed to be released to the customer.
- Petsales.net provides 24/7 customer service representatives, not just computer automated answers. Petsales has real individuals available in real time ready to answer any questions you may have, at any time of the day, to ensure the best customer service a pet sales website has to offer.
- All pets stay with the breeder and its litter until the ‘Big Day’ it comes home to its new family – YOU!
What If I'm Not Located In The USA?
Location is not a problem with Petsales.net due to the fact that we are an international company, so we ship anywhere in the world. Petsales.net is equipped with highly knowledgeable customer service representatives and a responsible, fast and efficient pet transport team so that you can be sure of the safe arrival of your pet, no matter where in the world you may be.
Why Use Petsales.net Compared To A Shelter?
While Pet shelters may be a more suitable financial option for some individuals, or just an ethical decision due to the fact that all domesticated animals deserve a home, they do not always provide you with the resouces and information you may need or want as a customer when purchasing a pet, or give you as many options. Example being the breed, age of the pet, medical history, family history, and of course our transportation options.
Shelters are great places to find pets who need a home, but they also have pets that aren’t always appropriate or comfortable around all consumers/audiences. They could have come from puppy mills, abusive enviornments, places that disreguard breeding regulations and laws, and have a various number of pyschological and health issues, etc. This is why Petsales has a “No Puppy Mill” Guarantee, where we inspect each breeder through USDA regulations set forth by the federal government to ensure that each pet we sell comes from an ideal enviornment where they are safe, happy and healthy.
How Do We Find Our Breeders?
All of our Breeders at Petsales.net are hand-picked in person through a specific set of standards in order to find the best enviornments for your pets, and reflect the high standard of service provided on our website. Our bottom-line strategy is to deliver only the best quality to the consumer, so we make sure that each breeder meets a number of prerequisites including some of the following:
- Each Breeder does not operate their kennel in any manner similar to a Puppy Mill. Every breeder must take care of their pet(s) with the highest quality of supplies available to them, and show evidence that they are making sure each pet is healthy and happy.
- Most of our Breeders are Certified USDA licensed.
- We look for Breeders who are able to communicate and work well with clients and our company, to ensure a smooth sales process.
How Do We Monitor Our Breeders?
We monitor our breeders very regularly, and conduct inspections every month. Due to the fast rate at which breeders on our site sell their pets, we are regularly taking trips to their kennels in order to take pictures and inventory of their new pets. At these appointments, we are always checking to ensure that all paperwork and licenses are up to date, all supplies are present, and necessary care is being performed correctly.
How Does Petsales.net Ensure Healthy, Happy Pets?
Petsales.net works hard to assure the best health of each pet we send to a new owner, first confirming that the pet is taken care of with a strict set of rules and regulations set forth not only by our own company, but also by the USDA. We take each pet to a USDA certified veterinarian before transportation is arranged to make sure that your pet is healthy enough to leave the kennel and it’s litter, so that when your new furry friend arrives it’s in perfect health and you are stress free. In addition, your new pet will come with a Health Certificate notifying the customer that their pet has been examined so you know that we have everything under control and your new friend is ready to roll!