- Health Check Policy — We ensure a extensive veterinary health check and extreme safety guideline by our breeders when dealing with deworming and vaccination protocols. Why do we do this? To insure that your new pet is the happiest and healthiest it can be for you and your family. This will all be done for you before the pet arrives at your front door.
- Year 1 Health Guarantee — If your pet is found to have a congenital or hereditary condition which adversely affects your pet’s health within one year of purchase, we will provide you with a replacement pet of the value you purchased your original pet for.
Purchaser Acknowledgments: Purchaser is knowingly aware that owning a pet requires frequent visits to a licensed USDA veterinarian and understands that he/she will be responsible for all costs associated with all veterinarian visits, such as but not limited to any veterinarian costs associated with spaying or neutering, including undescended testes. Failure of the Purchaser to provide puppy with timely inoculations or regular veterinary care will void this Health Guarantee, and we recommend a nutritional program, including only premium dog foods and vitamin supplements for all animals, meaning no replacement or credit will be given if breeds that are known to be prone to hip dysplasia are overweight or over exercised. PetSales sells pets for companion purposes only. If your pet is bred, this Health Guarantee shall terminate and become null and void. PLEASE NOTE** Temperament issues are not covered under this Health Guarantee as they can be caused by a number of factors outside control of PetSales or the breeder including but not limited to – lack of training, discipline or proper dog socialization.
- In addition to all the conditions set forth in this agreement, the following additional conditions shall apply and must be met or this Health Guarantee shall terminate and become null and void:
- The Purchaser must have the puppy examined by a USDA certified veterinarian within 100 days of receipt of the puppy, for the entire first year. The Purchaser shall not vaccinate the puppy within the first ten (10) days of receiving the puppy. Failure of the Purchaser to comply with the provisions of this sub-part (i) shall void this Health Guarantee.
- If the Purchaser declines any replacement puppy, then PetSales shall be under no further obligation and it shall be deemed that the Purchaser has released PetSales from any and all further claims and waived any rights to pursue any claims against PetSales.
- This Health Guarantee shall terminate and become null and void if the Purchaser fails to comply with any term in this Agreement regarding the care, maintenance, or medical treatments or procedures that the Purchaser is responsible for providing to the puppy.
The value of the puppy for purposes of this Health Guarantee is limited to the Purchase Price of the puppy, and does not include taxes, shipping, health certificate and veterinarian costs, shipping crate or any additional costs or expenses incurred or asserted by the Purchaser. This Health Guarantee is non-transferable and is not valid for sales of any puppies delivered outside the United States and Canada.
If within one (1) year from the date of purchase from PetSales, a dog is found and certified by two (2) duly licensed doctors of veterinary medicine (USDA licensed) of Purchaser’s choosing to have a congenital or hereditary condition which adversely affects the health of the dog, and if PetSales is notified within five (5) business days of the first veterinarian’s determination, then PetSales will provide a replacement puppy of equivalent value. PetSales reserves the right to obtain a third opinion of PetSales choosing to determine the congenital or hereditary condition. All laboratory verification must be done by a licensed USDA veterinarian.